aaronclancy wrote:Hmmm.........thinking of a process. Here is a start, but any way to simplify/make easier/better.
- Open keyword spreadsheet
- Sort global by descending order and delete all results under 300
- Sort CPC by descending order and delete all results under $1
- Copy keywords to notepad or Word and remove space using find and replace
- Copy keywords to Go Daddy and use the Bulk search function
- Search for .com, .org, .net
- Enter available domains into spreadsheet showing if .com,.org,.net are available
- Delete all other keywords
rogerv2 wrote:Hi, Mastermind,
Wish you a great success in 2012!
Reading your comments above, can you please elaborate on how you use market samurai to pull good related keywords? I have the samurai, but have always felt i am not using it to its full advantage.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests